February 12, 2018 (v1.6.1)
- Removed nonce verification as it caused issues on cached websites.
September 26, 2017 (v1.6.0)
- Stripe PHP client upgraded to v5.2.2 .
- Fixed an issue related to unnecessarily sending form data to the web browser.
- Fixed an issue related to requiring email address even if the email address field is hidden.
January 22, 2017 (v1.5.1)
- Fixed an issue with the cardholder name not showing up in the card data in Stripe.
- Fixed some layout issues on the “About” page.
January 20, 2017 (v1.5.0)
- Error pane handling modified to work with themes that remove empty p tags.
- Stripe PHP client upgraded to v4.4.0 .
March 25, 2016 (v1.4.0)
- Now you can translate also the form title, custom field text, payment button text, and Stripe success and error messages.
- Success messages and error messages are scrolled into view automatically.
- The spinning wheel has been moved next to the payment button.
- Fixed a bug related to the disabled/enabled state of the custom field when editing the form.
February 25, 2016 (v1.3.0)
- The plugin is translation-ready! You can translate it to your language without touching the plugin code.
- Added all currencies supported by Stripe.
- New dropdown with autocomplete for currency selection.
- New dropdown with autocomplete for selecting pages/posts the plugin can redirect to after payment.
Tested & working for WordPress 4.4 (v1.1.1)
Tested & working for WordPress 4.1 (v1.1)
Initial release of WP Full Stripe Free (v1.0)