WP Full Stripe Members changelog
Every feature and bugfix released for the membership add-on of WP Full Stripe.
May 7, 2020 (v1.6.3)
- Fixed an issue that cancelling a membership took effect immediately, not at the end of the billing period.
- Fixed an error that copy of the member registration email was not sent to the site administrator.
April 23, 2020 (v1.6.2)
- Fixed issues related to using the plugin on Wordpress Multisite.
- Fixed an error Freemius customers experienced when trying to upgrade from v1.6.1 to v1.6.2.
- Upgrading / downgrading the membership level is now properly reflected in WP Full Stripe (requires WP Full Stripe v5.4.0+).
- Changed the auto-update URLs as the auto-updater has been moved to a new domain.
March 18, 2020 (v1.6.1)
- IMPORTANT: Upgrade only if you’d like to use this plugin with WP Full Stripe v5.3.0 or greater.
- IMPORTANT: This version is NOT compatible with WP Full Stripe versions earlier than v5.3.0.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WP Full Stripe v5.3.0 .
- Upgraded Freemius SDK to v2.3.2 .
October 18, 2019 (v1.6.0)
- Refactored plugin directory structure.
- Improved Envato and Freemius license management.
- Fixed links pointing to the “Support” page of the website.
October 4, 2019 (v1.5.3)
- IMPORTANT: Upgrade only if you’d like to use this plugin with WP Full Stripe v5.0.0 or greater.
- IMPORTANT: This version is NOT compatible with WP Full Stripe versions earlier than v5.0.0.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WP Full Stripe v5.x .
August 30, 2019 (v1.5.2)
- Fixed an issue of members not being created when using popup forms.
August 5, 2019 (v1.5.1)
- Upgraded Freemius SDK to v2.3.0
September 3, 2018 (v1.5.0)
- IMPORTANT: This version is NOT compatible with WP Full Stripe versions earlier than v3.16.0 .
- IMPORTANT: Upgrade to this release if you’d like to use WP Full Stripe v3.16.0 or greater.
- Changed the plugin so that it doesn’t remove WordPress user roles when deactivated (important for manual upgrades).
- Removed the “Create members in test mode?” and “Use default password for new members?” options from the settings.
November 29, 2017 (v1.4.3)
- Fixed a sender address of user registration emails.
November 27, 2017 (v1.4.2)
- Fixed a bug related to new members not being listed on the Members page.
November 21, 2017 (v1.4.1)
- IMPORTANT: This version is NOT compatible with WP Full Stripe versions earlier than v3.12.0.
- IMPORTANT: Upgrade to this version if you’d like to use WP Full Stripe v3.12.0 or greater.
August 18, 2017 (v1.4.0)
- IMPORTANT: This release is compatible only with WP Full Stripe v3.10.0 or greater.
- The user registration email can use all the placeholder tokens of WP Full Stripe.
- The Members page has a new layout for easier filtering and discovery.
- Members can be deleted on the “Members” page.
November 18, 2016 (v1.3.0)
- Compatibility with WP Full Stripe v3.7.0 or greater.
- The user registration email template is now configurable on the “Full Stripe / Settings / Email Notifications” page in WP admin.
- The Members plugin settings are now on the “Full Stripe / Settings” page in WP admin.
- The “My Account” page now works with any currency, not just with USD.
- The plugin doesn’t create session for public pages anymore – public pages work properly with Varnish caching.
- Fixed a bug related to logging in with a member with corrupt data, login no longer crashes.
May 13, 2016 (v1.2.0)
- Added the CVC code field to the card update pane of the “My Account” page
- Now you can translate the plugin to other languages!
- Added plugin version number to the “Help” page.
August 27, 2015 (v1.1.1)
- Made the Members plugin compatible with WP Full Stripe v3.2.0 .
July 23, 2015 (v1.1.0)
- Now you can import subscribers from Stripe with just a few clicks!
October 14, 2014 (v1.0)